Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My first photography contest

I participated for my first photography contest. So the contest is being hosted by MTv. I did forwarded my prole to them . The best thing about the contest is that they are lokking for an overall photographer and there is no restrictions on that .

Gladly i received a call from Mumbai and came to know that i have been shortlisted for the next round and I would get a free Nexcafe hamper . I was pretty much excited about that . So I received the hamper within 2 days . Now next round is I have to start working on with the Nescafe hamper and start with there theme #itstartshere . 

So i started working  on that and the best part is we can submit as many pictures as we want to . 

So i will share few of mine , I will try to keep this blog updated but in case you can also see my facebook page .

https://www.facebook.com/rizwanulkarimphotography/





2 comments:

Sunil said...

Understanding the concept of EB- 5 Investment

LCR Capital Partners is a company formed by former students of Harvard, with expertise in the financial sector and also has partners with extensive experience in Fast Food Franchise. Built in 2014, it recieved its approval as Regional Centre by the US Department of Immigration (USCIS) quickly and efficiently.


EB-5 Regional Center, Green Card EB-5 Visa, eb 5 visa consultants in India

Smita said...

this is awesome